- Streamlined performance reporting that connects the day-to-day operational work of our departments with the City’s cross-cabinet strategic priorities.
- A 15% increase in the average number of calls answered within 30 seconds at the 311 Call Center, resulting in more expedient customer service for those interacting with the City.
- New Transportation Insight Tools to allow the City to better understand mobility in Boston and support long-term planning.
- A 3D base map of Boston, used by the Boston Planning and Development Agency to understand the impact of new development.
- A user-focused open data portal that makes it easier than ever for the public or internal staff to explore City data and conduct analyses.
Looking toward next year
Our work next year will continue to build upon the successes we’ve recognized this year in the areas of customer service, transportation and mobility, recruitment, finance analytics, and public safety. You can learn more about our work and check out our progress on the Analytics Team webpage.